Transcend Internal SSD M.2 PCIe NVMe 2280 512GB
- Brand: Transcend
- Dimensions: 80 mm x 22 mm x 3.58 mm (3.15″ x 0.87″ x 0.14″)
- M.2 Type: 2280-D2-M (Double-sided)
- Bus Interface: NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4
- Flash Type: 3D NAND flash
- Sequential Read/Write (CrystalDiskMark): up to 1,700/900 MB/s
- 4K Random Read/Write (IOmeter): up to 160,000/140,000 IOPS
- 1 Year Warranty
Compelling performance for high-end applications
Transcend’s PCIe SSD 110S follows NVMe 1.3 and utilizes the PCIe™ Gen3 x4 interface, meaning four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously, resulting in compelling performance of up to 1,700MB/s read and 1,400MB/s write.
3D expansion to break through limits
Unlike the existing planar NAND chips, 3D NAND flash is a type of flash memory in which the memory cells are stacked vertically in multiple layers. 3D NAND is developed to break through density limitations of the 2D planar NAND, and thus can deliver a greater level of performance and endurance.
Better endurance, higher reliability
Transcend’s PCIe SSD 110S is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful ECC algorithm, to keep data secure. Manufactured with high-quality NAND flash chips, and engineered dynamic thermal throttling mechanism, the PCIe SSD 110S guarantees superior endurance and stability for high-end applications.